Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

So I realized tonight that I have a lot of really awesome pictures that I haven't uploaded on to the web so everyone can view them. Things in Alaska have been settling down and we pretty much just work and play and play and then somehow manage to find time to sleep.
Last week Zach's sister, Alene, fly into Juneau and visited for a couple of days. It was good to visit with her and be able to give her a taste of life in here in Alaska. One of the evenings she was here we went to Outer Point on North Douglas Island and watched the sunset, which was gorgeous and as we were headed back home there were 2 cruise ships jsut leaving the channel. It is so gorgeous to see them with all of their lights on just float on down the water. So I thought I'd make a slide show and let everyone enjoy (at least get a little taste for what they're missing).

I also had a manager retire about a week ago who was really sweet. She is traveling back east for a few months and so I probably won't ever see her again. I thought I would post the picture to let everyone see the people who I am working with. Some people aren't in the picture and the picture didn't turn out so good but oh well... I am still really enjoying work and we are having a blast here in Juneau.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

WOO-WOO! Love the kissing on the beach! Those pictures were beautiful. Derk commented that Brett is always wearing the same pearly-snap shirt in all of the pictures. YEEHAW! Love ya!

(Maybe one day I'll be able to talk Derk into being a passenger one of those cruise ships with me!)

Kami Anderson said...

How beautiful it is up there. I can't wait to visit Alaska again. We had such fun last time. We are missing you guys. This is Bear Lake week you know. I was there for the weekend and its kind of weird not having everyone there this year. Love you!