Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pay it Forward

So about amonth ago I won a "pay it forward" on my sister-in-law, Emily's, blog. How it works is that you respond to the blog requesting that your name be putting in a drawing, and in a week from now I will put everyone's name that responded into a hat and draw out 3 winners and send them a small gift (which I still haven't received mine) then, of course, you must pay it forward to 3 other people. I figure that the majority of the people that look at our blog and respond to it, is our family so it will be fun to send some things home. Of course, I do not expect you to pay it forward if you have already done it, unless you are just dying to do it again. :)
We love you all and hope all is well.

4 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

We sure are missing you guys, but I can see from your pictures that you are having a great time. Thanks so much for the postcard. Love you!

Natalie said...

Hey guys! I just read your post to Emily and she was a bit humiliated that she hadn't sent your prize yet. I'll tell her to get right on it! I have already won a Pay-it-Forward, but I would love some Alaska memorablia, so I'll go for it again. Here's my disclaimer: If I win, I'm only sending a prize to one person. Love ya!

Emily M said...

Hey I am so sorry I have not got your prize mailed yet. I am quite embarrassed! I do have the stuff and will be sending it soon!

Janalee Anderson said...

I'm always up for surprises. We sure do miss you guys around here. Chelsea, I think you'll be honored to know that when we were driving home from Bear Lake Brooklyn decided to name the dog you guys sent her Chelsea. (Of course, it had been named a couple of other things so I don't know if it lasted.) Chelsea was being naughty and we almost had to put her out of the car!