Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I have such awesome men in my life that I wanted make sure they knew just how much I love them. I have the best husband ever and even though he's not a Father yet, he will be someday...! He is such an awesome guy. He is the biggest sweetheart and means so much to me. He's such a blessing in my life. Thanks for always taking such great care of my babe.


My dad is such a great example. He is always sacrificing so much for our family, he has ever since I can remember. He is also so willing to help out anyone and everyone around him. Thanks for being such a great example to me and for all of your love and support throughout the years.

My father-in-law, Pops or Sparks as we like to call him, has taken me in and has loved me like his own. I'm so grateful for everything that he does for me and Brett. He is such a great example. Thanks so much for all you do!

I'm so blessed to have such great men in my life. They are all so good me - I am blessed. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pics! I'm so glad to know Brett is going to be a father "someday." Maybe you should get right on that and make it sooner rather than later... Love ya!

Kami Anderson said...

We are really lucky to have such great men in our lives.