Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dax Man!

So I got an SLR Camera a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I decided to go with a Nikon d60 and ever since I got it I have taken at least 10 or 15 pictures every single day. I really like it. I love being able to take great pictures of the beautiful place that we are in but I would have to say my most favorite thing to shot is my nephew, Dax. He is such a funny kid. He is starting to interact with people a lot more and is become more alert every day.
Yesterday he got his first hair cut and he looks like a completely different kid. He looks so much older and a little chubbier. I also think that he looks more like his mom did when she was a baby.
This little guy is growing like a weed! Here are some the pictures that I have taken of him and a few of his first haircut.


4 comments:

Mama T said...

Dax!! You look like a little man without your baby locks. I think that he really looks like Megan's baby pictures. He is getting chubby! What a Q T!

The Perry Family said...

He definetly looks like a Falslev, he is super cute!! Looks like you guys are having a blast in Alaska, it is so pretty out there!! i'm jealous!

Natalie said...

I can't believe you cut his hair. Did Megan cry? Is Megan offended that you guys are saying "he is getting so chubby" and "now he looks just like Megan did." :) Just kidding--chubalub babies are the best!

Emily M said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe how much he has changed! We miss you guys!