Friday, April 10, 2009

Almost Finished

My parents have been building a house for about 4 1/2 months and they are FINALLY about done. There are just a few finishing touches that need to be put on the house but they should actually be living in the house within about the next 2 weeks. I thought I'd give everyone some updates....
This is the family room/fire place...

The is the computer desk/curio cabinet (it's all one unit) This is the kitchen and a close up of the granite in the kitchen

This is the main bathroom with a close up of the granite

This is the master Bath tub and sink... the painting still needs to be fixed


The window seals are the same granite that is in the bathroom expect for the windows in the family room, kitchen, and living room.

This is Dillon's GREEN wall. It turned out so good!

Carpet should be coming on Monday and the inspection should also be sometime next week.... There actually is light at the end of the tunnel! YEAH! Maybe my parents will actually be able to get some sleep soon.... doubt it but maybe!

3 comments:

Josh and Laurie said...

That's way awesome that they are almost done. We are almost starting on ours. I'm jealous. I wish we were at that point.

The Jones Family said...

Yay! Thanks for the updated pics. I can't wait to really see it in person-just 3 more weeks!!!

ndpettingill said...

Holy granite! My laminate is jealous!