Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a week

Due to some certain circumstances, we've had to stay at Brett's parents house all week. And I've a ton of projects that were due this week so much time was spent at the library. So I didn't get to spend a lot of time out there but I did manage to get away from the homework and go to a concert.
On Tuesday I went to Carrie Underwood concert with my sister-in-laws and Brett's cousins and a few friends. It was an awesome girls night out! She came with Little Big Town, who I love, so I especially loved the concert. A little fact that most people don't know about Little Big Town - they are 2 married couples that have always loved to sing together and they've been playing for about 10 years together. Here are some pictures of the girls at the concert (the cousins sat in a different section so we didn't get a good picture of all of us).
Little Big Town
Heidi and Me
Heidi, Me, Em, Mallory, Carly, and Nat

Nat, Em, and Me

Cute Carrie

Unfortunately, this week was quite the killer for me with a few big projects that were due so I spent some much needed extra time at the library so I didn't get to spend as much time as I would've liked out west. But on Friday I did get to watch Garrett and Gracie while Em and Nat cleaned out the food storage. The little guy is crawling quite well and he LOVES his little tongue. I thought you'd all enjoy a little clip (sorry that I'm retarded and had the camera turned sideways - it's still cute though) of the little man crawling around. I love having the nieces and nephews so close. It's so fun to watch them grow and it's going to be hard to not be close to Megan when their little tike is born.

5 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I love that Garrett takes the plate instead of the bottle. They are so much fun. I'm so glad we got to go to the concert together. I really like Little Big Town as well. It was great.

Emily M said...

I love the picture of me, nat, and you especially thinking of what we went through to get that picture. Nat not being able to figure it out was classic! We had a blast!

Natalie said...

What a cute little stinker. He must have one hot momma to look like that. ;) I'm so glad you got a video of him crawling (I also accidentally do the sideways thing all the time), because I haven't gotten one yet. I need to!

Thanks so much for watching the kids while we were cleaning. You were a HUGE help. I had no idea you guys were having so much fun up there. We're going to miss having y'all out here in the wild west.

That picture of us really did turn out soooo cute! I don't know why I couldn't figure that out, but at least I provided some good entertainment for the drunk people behind us.

P.S. New baby Hunter is soooo cute. Congrats to the new fam!

Chelsee said...

CHELS! I did it! I made a blog! YAY! Now I can keep updated on your life even tho the semester is almost over! Ha ha.

Kimberly Nan said...

Hey babe! I found your blog on Whitney's page, hope you don't mind! It's great to get an update on you! How's life since Alaska?!