Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mom helping out

So my parents have starting building their new home. Ok, so they haven't started on the house but they have started on the horse carrols and sheds and stuff for the horses. Hopefully, they will be getting a buidling permit for the house tomorrow and they can start on the house so they can have it up (or at least a good portion of it) before the snow flies.
My mom has been so willing to help out and found herself in a little bit of a trouble one day while helping out. She's been such a good sport about it - my brother-in-law, Greg, got a good picture of her helping out before him, my dad, Brett, and my brother Dillon pushed her out. :)
This was just too good NOT to share with everyone.

Hopefully, we will have a few more things done soon so I can take some pictures and share with all of you.

4 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I'm sure she is so grateful to you for posting that picture for all to see. It's awesome!

The Jones Family said...

Glad to see this picture again. Now we know where Chelsea got her garage ramming skills. (wink) ZJ

Emily M said...

I LOVE that picture! Classic! Thanks for your help today with the kids! You are the best!

Natalie said...

That really was a great moment. We love you, Teresa!