Sunday, May 3, 2009

I DID IT!

Yesterday was the big Graduation Day! Yeah! I am FINALLY done with my undergraduate career. I don't think it feels as nice to graduate knowing that I will be going back in a few months but it still feels pretty darn great. I'm actually finished with my undergraduate career! YEAH! After the ceremony my family headed to The Black Pearl to eat some grub. It was fantastic food and great company.
The highlight of the evening is when my brother-in-law Sean was dared to eat a huge ball of whasabi and HE DID IT!!!! Afterwords, he went to to restroom and within about 5 minutes there was a lines of about 5 men waiting for him to come out. It was hilarious! But he actually seemed to be doing fine.
Brett and the family gave me money to pick out a camera, a more professional camera
Thanks everyone for your love and support. I sure do appreciate it!
Here are a few pictures (ok... LOTS OF PICTURES) from the wonderful event!

Me and Brooklyn

Jamilin, Me and Becca (my study buddies)

my best friend Heidi

Falslev Family

My parents

siblings: Dillon, me and Megan

Petersen Family

Me and Dax

Me and the Bull

Brett and me

Graduation Cake

The coupon for my new camera!

Sean: swallowing the whasabi

9 comments:

Natalie said...

ConGRADulations! :) We are so proud of you! It was a great day. The highlight was definitely Sean eating the whasabi and the line for the bathroom. You didn't mention that Brian had told Sean he would pay for their whole family's dinner if he did it. Way to go, Sean! Who can pass up that kind of an offer?

Lots of cute pictures--you are a darling graduate!

Whitney Hale said...

CONGRATS CHELSEA!! You're amazing! :)

Josh and Laurie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting.

Emily M said...

Congratulations!! Yesterday was such a fun day! The highlight besides you graduating is Sean eating the Wasabi! It was nice to get our meal paid for! :) You really did get some good pictures!

Chelsee said...

CONGRATS CHELS! You are so great! Kick butt at Grad School!

Kami Anderson said...

Congratulations Chelsea! We are so proud of you! I forgot to tell you on Saturday how sorry I was to hear about the loss of your Grandma. Thanks for sharing your graduation dinner with us.

Taylor and Cortney said...

Chelsea! Congrats on Graduating!! Thats so awesome! Also, I'm so jealous your going back to Alaska! I went last summer and I wish I was going back! Lucky Girl!

ndpettingill said...

Chelsea good job! You are so inspiring and are going to be very successful :)
I still love you lots! Hope to see you around campus in the fall.

Alex and Anna said...

Congrats CHels! very big accomplishment!