Monday, January 19, 2009

A casual Sunday affair

Tonight, we were doing the regular Sunday night activities while at the Falslev's home when Dillon surprised us all with something. My dad had passed out on the couch laying on my mom's lap and we were just talking about Dillon's haircut when all of the sudden he said, "Wait, I'll show you how me and Tyler do our hair to freak people out as we drive by them." Seconds later he walked out of the bathroom looking like this:

"And sometimes we do this one..."

Needless to say one thing lead to another and we were all laughing pretty hard. What a nerd of a brother I have! Anyway, next we started saying that we should send his mission pictures in like this. So we took a whole bunch of pictures and we want your vote as to which one you think is the best. (Hair-do one and two are posted above respectfully)

# 3

# 4 (same hair-do just a different face)


# 5

#6

#7

#8

6 comments:

The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jones Family said...

I love the hair!!! Number 4 is my second favorite, but 6 is definitely #1!! He looks a lot like mom (the gales) in the first few pictures. Sorry to have missed out on this fabulous night! Looks like a great time! Love you! Meg

The Jones Family said...

My vote would be for # 3. It has a nice 'poop grin' and would work wonders at the door. Love the pictures. ZJ

Natalie said...

Definitely going to have to go for #6! What a stud!

Natalie said...

i think that #2 is the one. Stay away from number three he looks too much like charlie bucket from willie wonka and the chocolate factory. Derk

Mal Pal said...

number 6 has my vote. congrats on getting into your program chels! sorry to be a creepy blog reader... :)