Friday, January 16, 2009

House building...

Since school has started we have not done anything too exciting. We've tried to get back in the routine of school but are having a hard time getting into the swing of things. Hopefully, we will be there soon. Brett's had his mind on one thing - HUNTING! He has been hunting about 9 days out of the last 14. He has managed to be successful though. We haven't partaking of the sweet geese yet but are planning to this coming week. He has had a blast and I sure have enjoyed all the stories.
In the meantime, I've done nothing much homework, housework, and search for a job. If anyone knows of any good jobs out there let me know!
Today I did a enjoy the day reading some sweet textbooks but managed to bust away to check on the progress of my parents house and play with the horses for a little bit. Boy do I love my ponies! I can't wait until we have 2 babies this spring! I love them! We still haven't named our filly from last year. I'm going for Chesly. Brett's grandpa used to called me this instead of Chelsea and I think it'd make a great horse name. What do you think?
My parents house is coming along quite well. Dad is trying to and get them in by about the first of March but mom says end of March... We'll just have to see.

The front side

Back of the house

inside the house

Fireplace/family room
View from the back

View from the front (minus the dirt pile)
Chesly

Itchin' each other


My sweet Oliver!
"We want food!"

3 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

I know how it is to have school running your life! Looks like your parents house is coming along nicely! We just had goose for the first time a few weeks ago...it was pretty good, but we had a good recipe that covers up the "muddy" taste as Jake calls it! I miss having horses around! I'm jealous of you! We are coming up to Logan for the weekend so if you guys don't have anything going on Monday you should give us a call and see if we could meet up some time!

The Jones Family said...

Thanks for the pics of the house and horses. It is good to see the progress! Love you! Meg

Natalie said...

The house is coming along great! My goal is to make it over there this week for the grand tour. I love the name "Chesly" for your horse. But then what we will call you?