Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged!

So I got tagged by Britt forever ago but am just now getting around to actually doing it... What you do is post these rules: List 3 joys in your life; 3 fears; 3 goals; 3 collections/obsessions; & 3 random facts. Then you tag 5-6 others at the end.
JOYS: 1 - spending time with Brett 2 - spending time with friends and family 3 - Anything athletic/competitive
fEaRs: 1 - failure 2 - hurting someone else 3- dying too young
GoAlS: 1 - do well on the GRE 2 - graduate in Spring 2009 3 - get into the Marriage and Family Therapy Masters program at USU Fall '09
ok so those are all immediate goals and I'm going to give you some life long goals too...
1 - get Brett to travel outside of the US with me 2 - raise a family 3 - own a small ranch (possibly own my ouen troubled youth facility specializing in equine therapy on that small ranch)
CoLlEcTiOnS: 1 - Face cards: I buy face cards every vacation that I go on that have a bunch of pictures of the area 2 - junk - I don't mean to collect a lot of junk but for some reason I always seem to gather it up and then I have to get rid of it all about 6 months later. 3 - Pictures! I love pictures and have tons of pictures of nearly everything that I have done in my life (especially major events) I consider my photo albums my journal.
rAnDoM FaCts: 1 - I love doing anything outdoors, especially hiking, running, horse riding, shooting - I enjoy it all. 2 - I love watching movies, especially with Brett and especially when I can talk him into a chick flick 3 - I used to be "up-to-date" with all sorts of underground bands and music and since I've gotten married my love for music has not decreased at all but my time for it has and so I no longer can say that I am "up-to-date" with all the good music that's out there.
I am tagging: Marlee, Kami, Emily, Natalie, Trisha and Whitney

1 comment:

Natalie said...

CHELSEA!!! You nerd...Did you have to include my comments??? I'll be waiting for my bishop to call me into his office for repentance sometime in the very near future. :) (But you do have to admit that I am right!) It was a very fun day and the conference was amazing! I'm so glad we were all able to go. Study hard the next few weeks so you can join us for UEA!