Sunday, September 28, 2008

FaMiLy

You will have to forgive my "slowness" but I'm just not getting stuff on the blog like I used to. Last Saturday Brett and I, The Maynards and Craig (Brett's sister Emily and her family and Brett's dad) went to the USU vs Idaho football game and believe it or not Aggies actually won! Yep, it's true... check out the score board above (42 -17)! It was a fun game and it was fun to get to hang out with the family. Their family is so cute we really enjoy hanging out with them.


Me and Brett




The Maynard Family



Yesterday I had the opportunity to go the Women's Conference. I spent the day with my sister-in-laws, Emily, Natalie and Sher, my mother-in-law, Sue, and 2 of Brett's cousins, Jan and Kami. We headed down to SLC in the morning to go shopping and spend the day around Salt Lake. The conference was so uplifting. The women of the church are awesome! I have a whole new outlook on my Relief Society experience and am excited to get more involved in my ward and be able to serve the women around me. And because of Natalie I will never be able to look at President Uchtdorf the same. She thinks that he is "by far the best looking man in the Qurom of the Twelve" and was sure to tell us the she all thought he is a "stud". It was awesome to be able to spend the day with such amazing women and learn so much from their examples. Thanks for letting me tag along girls! :) (I forgot my camera at home, so Natalie and The Andersons will probably be posting some pictures of us all soon.)
Today we were able to hang out with my mom's family. Her older sister just moved back to Utah from Kansas. It was fun to get to visit with them and they were able to meet Brett for the first time. They are such great people and we are glad to have them closer again. My aunt Janalee and her famiy came down from Idaho. It was fun to be able to hang out with every one and catch up.


The Flinder's Family





The Thomas Family

4 comments:

Natalie said...

OOPS!!! I accidentally posted this on your "Tagged" post, so you can read it twice!

CHELSEA!!! You nerd...Did you have to include my comments??? I'll be waiting for my bishop to call me into his office for repentance sometime in the very near future. :) (But you do have to admit that I am right!) It was a very fun day and the conference was amazing! I'm so glad we were all able to go. Study hard the next few weeks so you can join us for UEA!

Emily M said...

we did have a blast in slc! i am glad you came with us! i am going to agree with nat! :)s

Krista Payne said...

Hey we are doing great! I'm glad you found our blog. Your blog is dang cute. It looks like a ton of fun in AK. Hope you guys are all doing good.

Maggie said...

I'm pretty sure that I will now start calling Brett John Lennon if he keeps up that beard! ;-) Tell him I said that too haha!