Sunday, November 13, 2011

10 Months Growth

The last time Brett shaved was in January 2011. He can remember because the last time he shaved was the morning of his interview for Sacred Heart. He has had a beard for so long I kind of forgot what he looked like without one.... Well, now he looks like this......
Just kidding... He didn't like this look and went for just the mustache
Bretty Boy's new look
To get a feel for the various stages of Brett's beard check out the pictures below:

No shaving or trimming from January to first of June


The last day for the burly beard
Cousin Jan's Wedding
He HAD to wear the pink tie so
he HAD to be defiant and sport a handel-bar mustache
From June to November 12, 2011
Brett beard has looked liked this
Brett claims that he shaved in honor of "Movember" - Men's Health Awareness Month for Prostrate Cancer but I really think he did it just to be cool.
I am going to have to say that I miss the beard - the trimmed beard that it is. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Scott and Heidi said...

Hahaha, I don't even know what to say. I like the trimmed look.. definitely a little confused at the pedo mustache. Awesome :)

Emily M said...

I like the beard better than the stache for sure- the stache is just nasty!!

Natalie said...

C...None of the above. No beard, no stache--just sweet little hairless Bretty boy. (Although, I do think the last picture of him is the lesser of all evils.) :)

Alex and Chase said...

Brett,
As a fellow bearded man, I must give you well deserved respect for that beard! That thing is legit! I'm impressed to say the least. Bigger Beard = Bigger Bucks (usually).Hope you guys are doing well!

- Your beard brother "Chase"

Jess said...

Sweet beard!