Friday, October 21, 2011

You know you wanna...

Buy this!
So I have been doing a lot of sewing in all of my spare time these days and I decided to make a sell a set of baby stuff. I want like to sell it to someone I know but if no one wants it from posting it here, I will sell it else where. So thought I'd give the opportunity to those I love first... So the set is this:
 These are the seperate items, although I am selling everything as a set.
This car seat canopy is reversible! There is also an elastic around the base of fabric so that it stays in place when you walk outside. No more fabric flying everywhere - you're little one will stay nice and cozy. The window is also reversible.

  Boutique Travel Wipe Case
 Two burps cloths
and a rag quilt that is small enough to fit inside the car seat but not big enough to be huge and bulky. Also would work great as a blanket to cover them up when they are in a swing or bouncer.
Selling price: $70 plus shipping
Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Chelsea! This stuff is absolutely adorable. I can't afford the whole set, but I would love to order a carseat cover from you. How much would you charge to make and ship just one of those?

AshleeKate said...

Pretty sweet stuff you are doing here Chelsea. I especially love it how you took those pictures outside. Hahaha. Didn't know you had such a talent in you.
~Ashlee~
(I am your cousin)
Hahaha ;)

Dawn and Chase said...

This set is so super cute. I wish I had a need for it I would totally buy it from you. If I were you I'd set up an Etsy shop and sell it, you've got talent. Totally gorgeous!