Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW BABY!

No, I'm not pregnant but I am a new aunt! My sister had her first baby boy on March 19, 2009. Dax Zachary Jones weighed 8 pounds and i think most of that weight comes from his hair! He is so dang cute and looks just like Megan did when she was a baby. I can't wait to get my hands on the little fella. He's just going to love his aunt Chelsea (of course I will be his favorite aunt...) I can't wait to get up there in just 2 months and smother the little guy in my love. :)
Here's a link to their Blog so you can see what the little guy looks like. http://zachandmeg.blogspot.com/
My mom and my little brother Dillon are arriving in Juneau today and we can't wait to see them on the the webcam with him. I know my mom's going to cry the first time she holds him. I just wish I could be there with them.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am my nephew's favorite aunt too! It must be a Chelsee(a) thing! =)

Natalie said...

He is such a cute little stinker! I love his dark hair. I bet Mama T was a bawling mess when she finally got her hands on that little guy. :) He is so precious!