Sunday, May 25, 2008

Show us the $money$!

Just for an update... both Brett and I are working jobs where we get tips. I am a waitress at the Baranof hotel and Brett's a tour bus driver. Needless to say we are getting a lot of actual cash. We decided that we were going to give Megan and Zach the money we owe them for rent with all of this cash. $163 of it was in $1 bills. They went camping for the weekend and we both had to work so we stayed at home. While they were gone we had the brilliant idea to lay the money that we owe them all over their bed for them so they'd have agreat surprise when they came home. They sure did love it! Plus, Megan works at a bank so she can just deposit it very easily. I thought we'd let everyone else share in our laughter...
We are having a blast up here but are missing everyone at home, especially with Mother's and Father's day and lots of birthdays and graduations. But we'll be home before you know it. Love you all! Happy Memorial Day (tomorrow)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the money on the bed. When you get home could you do that to my bed? It would be so fun for me! I'm glad you are having a good time and getting to see the area while you are there. It scares me to think of you running into a bear. Be careful! I love you guys and miss you. Be safe!

Mama T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama T said...

I think this blog stuff is cool once you get it figured out. I want a money bed too.

Emily M said...

we are curious chels what are you REALLY doing to get all that cash? j/k- must be nice to have all that cash. Poor megan and her sunburn I feel for her. How did it happen it always looks so cold up there; take care