Monday, July 30, 2012

While you were out....

Brett has been in Utah for the last few weeks which has given me time (LOTS of time... ) to stay up late, eat junk food and make lots of cute crafty things that of course I copied from Pinterest. I couldn't think of crafty things to make on my own but I sure do have fun making them.
Picture/note hanger for my office at work
Homemade Chalkboard for my office at work
A cute wreath for my door at home
A welcome wreath for my door at the office
Sunburst mirrors made with clothes pins for a wall at the office
 All of them were SO cheap and so fun to make! Thank you pinterest! But my budget does say thank goodness for a trip to Utah coming up in less than a week.... YEAH!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute crafts! I'm so glad you could take a break from crafting to hang with us Utards for a bit. :)

Jess said...

Miss crafty! So cute