Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Funny things boys do

About a month ago we were at my parents house, there was a really pretty sunset, the hay had just been cut, and the sprinklers were going on the field behind their house. It was a perfect country evening and it just so happened to be the 4th of July! I wanted to take a few pictures of the evening so we (Brett, myself, and my brother Dillon) ventured out into the field. Let's just say one thing lead to another and the guys started behaving a little weird and we ended up taking the following pictures....








The decided to do some LARPing - (Live Action Role Playing)...

Here are some of the pictures that I was actually trying to capture that night...



Up next: projects that I have done this summer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!! I love me a good sunset :)

Chelsee said...

Bahhh Chels I just love you!!!!! I am excited for all of your upcoming adventures! I can't wait to read about them!

Emily M said...

LOVE IT!! Especially Brett in his boots. Awesome pictures= the real ones!