Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun times with family

This past week my dad and my sister's in-laws came up to visit us. We had so much fun spending time with them and showing them around Juneau. It was a very full house for a week, a very busy week but very fun. Brett's parents have decided that they will coming up to visit us next week so it will be fun to do it all over again. Of course, I took tons of pictures to document the week. Here are a few of some of the fun things we did:

We ate a Dungeness Crab Dinner the first night

We had a campfire on Outer Point, North Douglass - enjoying the sunshine!

We of course HAD to go fishing

Morris's catch was as big as he is!

Reelin' in the big ones...

We rode up on the tram and this is the view of downtown from atop the hill

Lady Baltimore is the eagle that is at the top of the tram
Orca whales that the boys saw on their fishing trip

Dax was a trooper the entire week and was cute as can be the whole time.

3 comments:

Mama T said...

Great photos! Beautiful country and people!

Jen Jarrett said...

I had no idea that you two got married!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! You are both amazing and that just makes my day! :^D In 2007 though huh? Guess I'm a little behind. I just found your blog through Megan's and I love it! I love your main fishing picture! It sounds like you have had an awesome time in Juneau, I'm excited to read more!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for posting these pics -even though we weren't there it's nice to see what everyone did! - BRit and Zane